Popular Post

Posted by : Muhammad Fadli Official Site Saturday, August 4, 2018


So, this is my 3rd day in Chiang Mai.
Because the activity of SEA-Teacher program here will start at Monday, I've nothing to do but explore several places in Chiang Mai.
I start my day by looking for breakfast, as usual I go to the halal restaurant near the university. And start from this day I know that I want to eat in the afternoon I should go there before 4 p.m. because that restaurant already closed when I went there. And I was so unfortunate because I go to three halal restaurants and all of them already closed. Finally I and my friends decided to cook our own food in the afternoon.


Our Thai friends (in the previous post) inform us that this night will be held a night market called by Wua Lai Night Market. This market offer not only halal foods but also snack, and clothes. And this is my journey in Wua Lai Night Market and our trip to get there.













Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © MUHAMMAD FADLI OFFICIAL SITE - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Muhammad Fadli -